Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
WOW Fun Sail on Sunfish - POSTPONED
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED.🙁
WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE PICK ANOTHER DATE.
😊In the meantime, keep sailing! ~~ _/) ~~~
SAILING JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT!
For WOWs who have learned how to sail and want more time on the water with friends.
LEVEL OF PHYSICALITY NEEDED:
- You don't have to be particularly athletic, but you do need to be able to get on and off the boat from the dock.
- You will change sides while you sail so you will need to be able to move under the boom. This could be difficult with neck or back problems.
- If you capsize you will need to be able to flop yourself back into the boat. This could be difficult with shoulder problems.
WHAT TO BRING:
* A PFD (life jacket) to be worn at all times while on the boat
* A water bottle to take on the boat.
* Sailing clothes (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and so on...)
Saturday, July 2, 2022, 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
Western Carolina Sailing Club Dinghy Dock
5200 Westwind Drive
Anderson, SC 29626
Women on the Water (WOW)
Registration is recommended